A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Scian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Scian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Scian, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Scian graduated from Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Rome. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital, Pompton Plains
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Scian MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Scian practice?
- Dr. Joseph Scian has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Scian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pompton Lakes, NJ.
See Pompton Lakes Obstetricians & Gynecologists.