A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Scianna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Scianna is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Scianna, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Scianna graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Scianna has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Scianna MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Scianna practice?
- Dr. Joseph Scianna has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Scianna practices Otolaryngology near Sycamore, IL.
See Sycamore Otolaryngologists.