A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Scianna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Scianna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scianna
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Scianna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Scianna, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Scianna graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Scianna has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Scianna MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Scianna practice?
- Dr. Joseph Scianna has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Scianna practices Otolaryngology near Sycamore, IL.
See Sycamore Otolaryngologists.