A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Scibetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Scibetta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Scibetta, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Lead Poisoning
Education & Awards
Dr. Scibetta graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Scibetta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Lakeside Memorial Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph James Scibetta MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Scibetta practice?
- Dr. Joseph Scibetta has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Scibetta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Pediatrics near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Rochester Pediatricians.