A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Scibetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Scibetta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Scibetta, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Lead Poisoning
Education & Awards
Dr. Scibetta graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Scibetta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Lakeside Memorial Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scibetta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 5 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan