Dr. Joseph Scibetta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Scibetta?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 20th, 2017

The kind of Dr. everyone should be lucky enough to have.

Listens, cares, thinks outside the box when it's necessary.

September 30th, 2016

I have been Dr. Scibetta's patient since 1972. And when I moved to Texas in 1998; I flew up to Rochester for my appointments with him. And to this day (2016) I still see him for my appointments. I will be lost when he decides to retire.

July 25th, 2016

Great caring doctor

Been seeing Dr Scibetta since the late 1980s The Doctor is nice, professional and caring and trusting Had medical issues and two children with him. My daughter now goes to him also I do not know what I will do when he decides to retire ..

December 22nd, 2015

The Best Care Ever

I actually do not know what I am going to do when we move. There is no replacement for this doctor. The kindest, most professional and best doctor I've ever been lucky enough to be associated with.

December 19th, 2015

I have known Dr. Scibetta as a colleague and friend for over 40 years. I have worked with many dozens of gynecologists over my career and I know of no kinder, gentler man. He is the in all ways the consummate physician and the best surgeon I know. As a surgeon myself I would have him operate on my own family members--what more could one say?

September 25th, 2015

Dr. Scibetta is the most amazing person. He is intelligent, kind, sympathetic and understanding. I highly recommend him

May 30th, 2015

Dr Joe is the best

Have seen Dr Scibetta over the years since 1973 Have had several surgeries and children .. I was barely a teen when I began seeing him and am old now , sorta :) Dr Scibetta has always gone above and beyond the standard for his patients..He is very knowledgeable and a good teacher to his patients for healthy lifestyles. Dr Joe is empathetic and encourages his patients to be emptowred,he listens to what the patient is saying about their bodies,and their fears, is there for them as well as their family explains everything well. Dr Scibetta is a excellent Dr who remains old school and hip with excellent knowledge and skills , his office staff is |polite, professional and helpful always.

May 20th, 2015

He is the best Doctor in the world and they just do not make them like that anymore! I truly do not what I will do if he retires. He is a person first that cares and a Doctor that truly has your best interest and goes above and beyond. I feel blessed to have any doctor that cares about people and his patients as he does. He is one of the best at his practice also!!

April 29th, 2015

Partial Hysterectomy

Dr. Scibetta is a FANTASTIC Dr.! I was recommended to him by another awesome Dr. of mine. Dr. Scibetta has taken such great care of me from the time I ...

April 24th, 2015

The best surgeon and GYN I've ever been to.

February 12th, 2015

Wonderful!

Dr. Scibetta was the OB who delivered me, then was my OB/GYN for over 20 years before delivering my daughter. He is amazing, and incredibly caring and patient. The best doctor, especially if you have concerns or questions.

October 13th, 2014

Dr. Scibetta partners with you

Dr. Scibetta respects his patient's time - apologizing if an emergency puts him off schedule. More importantly he partners with me to address any issues that arise. He offers a range of solutions from minimal intervention to, if needed, a surgical solution. His involvement with teaching hospitals is evident - he keeps abreast of his fields and offers thorough, reasoned approaches based on current peer reviewed research. He listens intently to my input and has from the beginning understood that my approach to health is to avoid intervention, side effects, and surgery wherever possible. Highly recommended by my internist - I am thankful I was referred to Dr. Scibetta more than 20 years ago.