Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

by Nancy espinoza on Aug 22nd, 2016

Dr.scoggins was great!! His bedside manners were awesome, his surgery skills were the best I've ever received. Thank you so much Dr.scoggins for being such a good doctor, & careing about your patients !!! Your awesome !!!!!

by Patricia Brittell on Mar 14th, 2016

I have only seen him once and I was impressed. X-rays were taken before I saw him, which was a giant plus, therefore he knew I needed help. He is going to do a hip replacement and I feel confident he will be a good doctor.

simply the best show details simply the best
Nov 6th, 2012

this doctor is amazing. He is so caring and i mean truly amazing. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone

Staff ruined it for us. show details Staff ruined it for us.
Aug 18th, 2011

Our primary care doctor referred us to this office. When we got there, we waited over an hour, paid our co-pay, and were told by Brenda that they could not help us, and we needed to go to another doctor. When I asked for my co-pay to be refunded, she said no. She was rude, condescending, and acted irritated that I dare ask! We NEVER got to see the doctor! I don't know if he is any good or not, but will most assuredly NEVER recommend anyone to his office just because of the way Brenda treated us. I will WARN others! It wasn't about the $, it was the principle that if they couldn't help us, they should have let us go find someone that could with our co-pay, especially in this economy!

May 11th, 2011

One of the most caring and personalble doctors I have ever seen.