Dr. Joseph Scogna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Scogna?

December 19th, 2016

16 extra years of life

Following an auto accident, I experienced bilateral craneotomies by Dr Scogna's gifted hands. I knew I was dying before the surgery. So far, I have had 16 good years (and counting) and every one is the result of his excellent care.

January 20th, 2016

Find another doctor

Dr. Scogna practiced on me without consent. He utilized a contraindicated device and another device off label. I am constantly in pain, nerve damage, and I can no longer work. He is out of date with current techniques and even his own friends/witnesses admit they would never perform the surgery he performed on me. STAY AWAY!

March 17th, 2014

ACDF Surgery C6/C7

I have been dealing with tingling and numbness in my arms and pain in my shoulder for many years. I finally sought help. I was referred to Dr. Scogna and I am very happy that I was. He did not sugar coat anything. He tells you like it is. He is very direct and professional. I was skeptical, however, after the ACDF surgery I feel like a brand new person. The pain in my shoulder and the annoying tingling/numbness was immediately gone. I had some discomfort on the right side of my neck and lower neck area however it was nothing compared to what i've been dealing with. Dr. Scogna has given me back my arms and my life. Anyone else dealing with the same symptoms can surely understand. I HIGHLY recommend him. Although I did not get to see him on my discharge, I am truly grateful for a great surgeon. If you want someone to hold your hand, he may not be the doc for you, but if you want to be fixed the right way, he is your man!!!!

November 11th, 2010

I don't usually do this but.....

Everyone has an opinion and I usually would not give mine unless I really thought it would help.I know of many people who have been patients of Dr. Scogna's. He saved the life of someone I know who had a serious accident. He has helped others I know and selfishly speaking, he helped me the most with a back problem that had me suicidal.I remember before my surgery signing the paperwork and despite I was in, I felt no doubt in my mind I was in the best of hands and that if I didn't wake up from surgery, at least I went down fighting my serious problems using the best. Dr. Scogna is an excellent diagnostician, he gives you the time you need, but not necessarily the time you may want. if you are going to use this top notch doctor, my advise is to bring your list of questions with you so that you make the most of your appointment time you have. In my opinion, the man is very busy and he is so because he is that good.

September 7th, 2017