A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Scornavacchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Scornavacchi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scornavacchi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scornavacchi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scornavacchi graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Scornavacchi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Scornavacchi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Scornavacchi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Scornavacchi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Scornavacchi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Orthopedic Surgeons.