A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Scornavacchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Scornavacchi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Scornavacchi graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Scornavacchi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M. Scornavacchi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Scornavacchi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Scornavacchi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Scornavacchi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA.