Dr. Joseph Montgomery Scott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Montgomery Scott?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Montgomery Scott?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 23rd, 2017

My doctor

I have been his patient for lots of years. I have always liked him & i still do. He listens and he cares. You can't beat that in a doctor.

February 22nd, 2016

I've been looking for a doctor who is genuine, kind, and knowledgeable for quite some time, and I have found all that in Dr. Scott. He takes the time to listen and is very helpful in discussing issues or concerns. I'm very happy to have found him.

December 5th, 2010

Dr. Scott is great.

Dr. Scott and his staff has treated me very well. It's been fast service and always called me back quickly if I've needed to talk to someone after a visit.I would recommend him to anyone.

November 24th, 2009

He is great!

He has restored my faith in the medical field and as my personal doctor. He is always caring and takes all the time you need to talk or discuss things with him. He even prayed with me one time when I broke down in his office because of my nerves and being a christian myself, that meant alot to me. I would highly recommend him to anyone!