A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sedrak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sedrak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sedrak, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sedrak graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sedrak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Fayez Sedrak MD is a male Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Sedrak practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sedrak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Sedrak practices Dermatology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Houston Dermatologists.