A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sedrak is Good. Dr. Sedrak has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sedrak, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sedrak graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sedrak has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sedrak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sedrak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Sedrak practice?
Dr. Joseph Sedrak practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX and Katy, TX.
See Loma Linda Dermatologists and Loma Linda Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giuseppe Sedrak, Dr. Josef Sedrak