A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sedrak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sedrak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sedrak, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sedrak graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sedrak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sedrak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Sedrak practice?
Dr. Joseph Sedrak practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Cypress, TX.
See Houston Dermatologists and Houston Surgeons.