inactive

Joseph F Sedrak MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

May 5th, 2012
Very Disappointed....not just once but 3 times
Over charged all 3 times. Still waiting for a refund. My chart stated I had a latex allergy yet I had to tell the staff and the Dr both at my second and third appt. I was allergic to latex and they already had the gloves on despite my chart stating clearly there was a latex allergy. Very, very long wait. Moles were removed I was bleeding, the Dr walked out of the room without covering the dripping blood b/c the nurse didn't prepare the tray. Funny how she walked in and grabbed the gauze that he looked at but was above opening for himself.

December 21st, 2011
Very unprofessional.

April 26th, 2011
My experience today was phenomenal. The surgeon made me comfortable by addressing my questions before the procedure. The procedure went well and everyone there was superb.I will keep you posted on my follow up.I would recommend this office to anyone. It is definitely worth the drive for those of you that make a trip here.Until next time, check this clinic office out. You'll be pleased with the care and professionalism.

September 19th, 2010
Real smart
Smartest doctor I ever met.

July 6th, 2010
The best physician I have met thus far
I went to Dr Sedraks office today. I signed in and within a mere 5 minutes a lovely nurse called me back to the room. I saw the doctor, who I felt valued me as a patient. I had all my questions answered and concerns addressed. I recommended this office to my husband who also was thrilled to find a wonderful physician. I was pleasantly surprised by the wonderful patient care at this office. Five Stars is not enough to say!!!

He is the best
Dr Sedrak is excellent. He was nice, funny, talked alot and answered all of my skin care questions. He recommended that I have my skin cancer treated with MOHs Surgery which is his specialty and is the best way to treat skin cancer. My nose is cured of cancer and you can't even tell I had any surgery!!!

July 6th, 2010
The best dermatologist I have seen
Dr. Sedrak is so smart. I went to 2 dermatologists before him who couldn't figure out what I have. He looked at my skin and was able to figure out my rash in seconds and gave me a treatment that cleared it in no time. I am so happy.