Learn more about Dr. Joseph Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Segal is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Segal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Segal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Segal MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Segal practice?
- Dr. Joseph Segal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Segal practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Infectious Disease Doctors.