Dr. Joseph Seipel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Seipel?

April 23rd, 2015

Good Sleep Therapy Doctor

Great sleep doctor. I highly recommend Dr Seipel for sleep disorders and their management.

September 2nd, 2011

Completely Satisfied

I was very pleased with Dr. Seipel and everyone in his office. Prior to my visit, I'd had quite a few lab and test results faxed to his office. And his staff was helpful in getting one set of results faxed that morning. When I arrived, the staff was very friendly and ready for me, even 10 minutes before my appointment time. When Dr. Seipel arrived in the exam room, it was obvious that he had reviewed all of my test results and was prepared to discuss them with me. In fact, he gave me more time and offered more explanation that all of the specialists who had ordered the tests. The information he provided was all I needed to know to prevent yet another unnecessary test and office visit that had been ordered by another specialist I'd seen.

July 27th, 2011

the reason why I like Dr.Seipel

He is so great he is very patient with me, He takes his time. thank you so much I used to hate doctors, you are a very special person, and doctor.

July 16th, 2011

Needs to listen

Dr. Seipel saw my husband who has been in severe pain for 3 weeks with a migraine. No one could help him so we were putting all hopes into Dr. Seipel. All he did was tell him it was his fault for not using the sleep apnea machine, gave him a ton of medicine, and sent him out the door. He showed absolutely no concern for the very obvious pain he was in, didn't listen to anything we said, and continued repeating questions that we had already answered not minutes prior. VERY DISPLEASED with Dr. Seipel. The least a doctor could do is to look his patient in the eyes and show concern.

May 30th, 2017