A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Selby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Selby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Selby, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Selby graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Selby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
- Garrett County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Barry Selby MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Selby practice?
- Dr. Joseph Selby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Selby practices Family Medicine near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Family Physicians.