Dr. Joseph Sentef Jr Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Sentef Jr?

Posted on February 16th, 2015

Very friendly staff and knowledgeable.

Horrible

Posted on December 10th, 2014

Bad experience.. First off they gave me the run around about my appt. saying that the receptionist wasn't aware when she scheduled my appointment the doctor wouldn't be in. Then proceed to the doctor would be in later I could keep my appointment. Upon arrival I filled out all paperwork, after I finished I took the papers back to the desk. The receptionist says you have a copayment of $35 dollars, I started to write a check she immediately stopped me and said we. Do not accept checks. Clearly they do because there were no check signs up anywhere and my papers stated they accepted checks, visa and master cards. I was heated at this point because She was lying, I ask for all my info back and walked out and left without even a chance to be treated. Worst experience ever from a professional doctors office.

Very poor

Posted on January 8th, 2014

Past 2 companies I worked for required me to get a dot physical from Dr.Sentef. The physical was expensive over $100 when I could have used my doctor and it would have been $20. Getting the first physical was a huge hassle. The second time was just as bad if not worse. My initial physical was not expired however their copy had cut off the expiration date. They refused to fix this copy or fax the original. They refused to get my medical records. When I obtained them they refused to accept them.THEY EVEN SHOWED UP OVER 30 MINUTES LATE!! Absolutely terrible would not recommend their services to anyone.

Thanks for nothing

Posted on August 13th, 2013

Appointments are easy enough because they take your money and give you no real medical treatment at all. Staff are rude and inappropriate. No desire to help in any way. Talk loudly about patients right in patients earshot. Go through your medical history and pick out a diagnosis from 3 years prior rather than treat the existing problem because there are several NPs who don't identify with patient needs or listen to you or what your current issues are. No accountability at all. A friend recommended this providers office but she must have been mistaken.

Not in the System..

Posted on June 20th, 2013

I was called by them 2 weeks prior to my follow-up appoint that the doctor that I was supposed to se was not going to be available that day and that a Practioner would see me instead. I said fine. I called in that day to find out what time i was supposed to be in... they said I am not even in their system. AT ALL. WFH?!? Made me feel like I was the dipstick.

medical practice questionable

Posted on May 21st, 2012

the staff is untrained and for the most part un proffesional, the turn over rate for staff and doctors and nurses is unreal you never know who youll see im sure some are not certified to give patient care .

why i will not go back

Posted on May 11th, 2011

i broke my hand at work he didnt see the break on the first x-ray didnt do a x-ray on the second visit sent me to physical therapy three weeks later he agrees that it is broke thanks for keeping me out of work longer than i need to be

Posted on October 20th, 2017