A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sequeira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sequeira
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sequeira Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sequeira, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sequeira graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Sequeira has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance-Somerville Campus
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph C Sequeira MD is a male Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Sequeira practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sequeira has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Sequeira practices Radiology near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, MA and Somerville, MA.
See Cambridge Radiologists.