A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sequeira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sequeira, MD is board certified in Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sequeira graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Sequeira has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance-Somerville Campus
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph C Sequeira MD is a male Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Sequeira practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sequeira has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Sequeira practices Radiology near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, MA and Somerville, MA.
See Cambridge Radiologists.