A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Serletti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Serletti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Serletti, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Ear Cancer
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Foot Injuries
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Jaw Fractures
- Laser Hair Removal
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Mouth Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Serletti graduated from University of Rochester . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Serletti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Serletti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Serletti practice?
Dr. Joseph Serletti practices Plastic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Wynnewood, PA.
See Philadelphia Plastic Surgeons.