A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Serletti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Serletti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Serletti, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Ear Cancer
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Foot Injuries
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Jaw Fractures
- Laser Hair Removal
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Mouth Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Serletti graduated from University of Rochester . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Serletti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Serletti FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Serletti practice?
- Dr. Joseph Serletti has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Serletti practices Plastic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.