Surgeons
Washington Square West
800 Walnut St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
215-829-0101
Locations and availability (10)

|  Great experience  |  show details
by Jo Ann on Mar 31st, 2014

I had a prophylactic mastectomy with dr serletti back in 2011. Was about as great an experience as this type of surgery can be. His support staff is wonderful. He spent lots of time with me explaining the procedure and timeline to me. There were no surprises along the way and I am very happy with the results.

|  patient  |  show details
by Amy K on Feb 23rd, 2014

went to Dr. Serletti for breast reconstruction. The clerical staff were awesome but the nurses and the doctor, horrible. After surgery, I only saw interns who did not read my chart and see that I had made clear instructions post surgery. I was left high and dry.

|  Disappointed  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2012

After hearing good reviews about Dr.Serletti and researching his experience I was hopeful to have a good appointment. I left feeling very disappointed. I waited an hour and half to see the doctor, without any explanation as to why. The doctor came in and never apologized for the wait, didn't smile and just said "what can I do for you." How about being on time for an appointment or at least acknowledging the fact I sat there for an hour and half? his bedside manner left little to be desired. I had truly hoped for a positive, friendly, up,if ting experience in which I left feeling good about the doctor and the appointment. Really not sure if I will go back again.

|  Excellent!  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2011

Dr. Serletti is an excellent physician, skilled surgeon and very caring. His staff is very customer oriented and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend.JLW