Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

by Linda Falco on Feb 19th, 2015

Dr. Serletti has fixed my problems gone wrong. Wish I had him the first time. I am whole again and Dr. Serletti with no new news the Best of Plastic Surgeons. I have my life back! Thank you and your staff💕

Great experience show details Great experience
by Jo Ann on Mar 31st, 2014

I had a prophylactic mastectomy with dr serletti back in 2011. Was about as great an experience as this type of surgery can be. His support staff is wonderful. He spent lots of time with me explaining the procedure and timeline to me. There were no surprises along the way and I am very happy with the results.

patient show details patient
by Amy K on Feb 23rd, 2014

went to Dr. Serletti for breast reconstruction. The clerical staff were awesome but the nurses and the doctor, horrible. After surgery, I only saw interns who did not read my chart and see that I had made clear instructions post surgery. I was left high and dry.

Disappointed show details Disappointed
Oct 10th, 2012

After hearing good reviews about Dr.Serletti and researching his experience I was hopeful to have a good appointment. I left feeling very disappointed. I waited an hour and half to see the doctor, without any explanation as to why. The doctor came in and never apologized for the wait, didn't smile and just said "what can I do for you." How about being on time for an appointment or at least acknowledging the fact I sat there for an hour and half? his bedside manner left little to be desired. I had truly hoped for a positive, friendly, up,if ting experience in which I left feeling good about the doctor and the appointment. Really not sure if I will go back again.

Excellent! show details Excellent!
Sep 5th, 2011

Dr. Serletti is an excellent physician, skilled surgeon and very caring. His staff is very customer oriented and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend.JLW