Learn more about Dr. J Sewards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Sewards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sewards
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sewards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Sewards, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sewards graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sewards has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Milo Sewards MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. J M. Sewards practice?
- Dr. J Sewards has 1 office location.
Dr. J Sewards practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Sports Medicine Doctors.