Learn more about Dr. Joseph Seymour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Seymour, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seymour
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seymour Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Salivary Gland Diseases
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Tympanic Membrane Perforation
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Seymour graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seymour has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Morgan Seymour MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Seymour practice?
- Dr. Joseph Seymour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Seymour practices Otolaryngology near Allen Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Allen Park Otolaryngologists.