A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Seymour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Seymour, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seymour
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Seymour Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Salivary Gland Diseases
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Tympanic Membrane Perforation
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Seymour graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Seymour has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Morgan Seymour MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Seymour practice?
- Dr. Joseph Seymour has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Seymour practices Otolaryngology near Allen Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Allen Park Otolaryngologists.