A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Seymour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Seymour, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Salivary Gland Diseases
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Tympanic Membrane Perforation
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Seymour graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Seymour has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Seymour practice?
Dr. Joseph Seymour practices Otolaryngology near Allen Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Allen Park Otolaryngologists.