A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sferra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sferra, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sferra, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncologic surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sferra graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sferra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Fulton County Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph James Sferra MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Sferra practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sferra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Sferra practices Surgery near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Surgeons.