A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sferra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sferra, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sferra, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Oncologic surgery, Endocrine Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sferra graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sferra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sferra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Sferra practice?
Dr. Joseph Sferra practices Surgery near Sylvania, OH.
See Sylvania Surgeons.