A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Shaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Shaffer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaffer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Shaffer, MBBS, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Cancer (Nevi and Melanomas)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaffer graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Shaffer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Jacob Shaffer MBBS and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Shaffer practice?
- Dr. Joseph Shaffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Shaffer practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Dermatologists.