A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Shaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Shaffer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaffer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Shaffer, MBBS, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Cancer (Nevi and Melanomas)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaffer graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Shaffer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Jacob Shaffer MBBS and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Shaffer practice?
- Dr. Joseph Shaffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Shaffer practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Dermatologists.