Dr. Joseph Shaffer MD, MBBS Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

August 7th, 2017
Dr. Shaffer is a wonderful doctor/surgeon. He is knowledgeable and shares information in a way that is easily understood. Dr. Shaffer and his assistant made me totally at ease and comfortable during my Mohs procedure. I would highly recommend him.

May 24th, 2017
Caring Physician and Clinic
My dad had a cancerous spot on the top of his head, it required Mohs surgery. My dad was referred to Dermatology Consultants to have the surgery. He was given an appointment a few weeks out. I received a call a day later on a Friday and they wanted my dad to come in sooner, the following Monday. The clinic staff was very kind to my dad and Dr Shaffer was very thorough in explaining what he was going to do. The surgery was performed And a pressure bandage was applied to the site. Follow up instructions were clearly gone through and we were told to call the clinic I'd we had any concerns or questions. We were also given Dr Shaffer's card with his cell number and were told to call if we had any after hours concerns. My dad felt he had the best care from a Dr Shaffer and his staff.

May 14th, 2015
Excellent experience with staff and procedures.

February 23rd, 2015
Outstanding Surgeion
Dr. Shaffer is an extremly knowlegeable surgeon. He always explains the procedure and puts me at ease. I have seen several surgeons in my lifetime and his bedside manner is outstanding!

April 14th, 2014
Dr. Shaffer did an excellent job on my surgery. I highly recommend him.

January 9th, 2014
Excellent
My experience with Dermatology Consultants has been fantastic. Dr Shaffer has provided excellent care with my Mohs surgery. The staff are friendly and caring and provide us with good aftercare instructions. They are always available by phone for any questions or concerns.

October 20th, 2013
Dr. Joseph Shaffer
I sought a second opinion from Dr. Shaffer after an initial diagnosis elsewhere. I was given an immediate consult appointment due to the serious nature of my first diagnosis. Options for treatment plan were discussed and all due consideration was given to assure a healthy outcome. Dr. Shaffer performed tissue excision surgery with minimal impact or scarring. He called me immediately upon receiving pathology report back, to explain exactly what we were and were not dealing with and what our next steps would be. He spent the time to answer questions both my wife and I had. I continue to recieve what is clearly the best medical science has to offer from Dr. Shaffer and his Colleagues at Dermatology Consultants. I feel i am in excellent hands, recieving professional care from he and his staff that is diligent and efficient, delivered with kindness and concern. M.O.

May 21st, 2013
Nose surgery
Both surgeries on my nose have left no visable scare! He grafted on the second basel cell surgery. The pain during and after was minimal. My major problem after was wearing my glasses for 2 days and not wa

February 5th, 2013
Moh's surgery
I have been treated by Dr. Shaffer three times in the last two years, and I would not go to any other Dr. for Moh's surgery. He and his staff are efficient and thorough. They take adequate time to explain procedures as well as address all your health and financial concerns. We have always been completely satisfied with our experience with Dr. Shaffer and would highly recommend him to anyone in need of his services!

January 25th, 2013
Dr. Shaffer was highly recommended by my doctor and I can see why! He has been wonderful with the care of my Dad. He put us at ease right away with his great bedside manner. He is friendly, caring and very professional. I highly recommend him to anyone!

January 22nd, 2013
No scar
Imagine a cancerous growth surgically removed from the face with no visible scaring. This guy's good.

November 28th, 2012
I have always been treated respectfully and believe the doctor has my best interests as his top priority.