Dr. Joseph Shaffer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

May 14th, 2015
Excellent experience with staff and procedures.

February 23rd, 2015
Outstanding Surgeion
Dr. Shaffer is an extremly knowlegeable surgeon. He always explains the procedure and puts me at ease. I have seen several surgeons in my lifetime and his bedside manner is outstanding!

April 14th, 2014
Dr. Shaffer did an excellent job on my surgery. I highly recommend him.

January 9th, 2014
Excellent
My experience with Dermatology Consultants has been fantastic. Dr Shaffer has provided excellent care with my Mohs surgery. The staff are friendly and caring and provide us with good aftercare instructions. They are always available by phone for any questions or concerns.

October 19th, 2013
Dr. Joseph Shaffer
I sought a second opinion from Dr. Shaffer after an initial diagnosis elsewhere. I was given an immediate consult appointment due to the serious nature of my first diagnosis. Options for treatment plan were discussed and all due consideration was given to assure a healthy outcome. Dr. Shaffer performed tissue excision surgery with minimal impact or scarring. He called me immediately upon receiving pathology report back, to explain exactly what we were and were not dealing with and what our next steps would be. He spent the time to answer questions both my wife and I had. I continue to recieve what is clearly the best medical science has to offer from Dr. Shaffer and his Colleagues at Dermatology Consultants. I feel i am in excellent hands, recieving professional care from he and his staff that is diligent and efficient, delivered with kindness and concern. M.O.

May 21st, 2013
Nose surgery
Both surgeries on my nose have left no visable scare! He grafted on the second basel cell surgery. The pain during and after was minimal. My major problem after was wearing my glasses for 2 days and not wa

February 5th, 2013
Moh's surgery
I have been treated by Dr. Shaffer three times in the last two years, and I would not go to any other Dr. for Moh's surgery. He and his staff are efficient and thorough. They take adequate time to explain procedures as well as address all your health and financial concerns. We have always been completely satisfied with our experience with Dr. Shaffer and would highly recommend him to anyone in need of his services!

January 24th, 2013
Dr. Shaffer was highly recommended by my doctor and I can see why! He has been wonderful with the care of my Dad. He put us at ease right away with his great bedside manner. He is friendly, caring and very professional. I highly recommend him to anyone!

January 22nd, 2013
No scar
Imagine a cancerous growth surgically removed from the face with no visible scaring. This guy's good.

November 28th, 2012
I have always been treated respectfully and believe the doctor has my best interests as his top priority.

November 26th, 2012
Dr. Joseph Shaffer is a A+ doctor in his field. I have been seeing Dr. Shaffer for over 8 years for various types of skin problem. He immediate response to treat the problems is amazing and the outcome is even better. His expertise in Mohs surgery is outstanding and I have had little or no scarring when he has had to do this procedure. I do and will continue to recommend Dr. Shaffer to everyone I know.

November 26th, 2012