A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Shaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Shaker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Shaker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaker graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shaker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Louis Shaker MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Shaker practice?
- Dr. Joseph Shaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Shaker practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Endocrinologists.