A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Shalhoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Shalhoub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shalhoub
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Shalhoub, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shalhoub graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shalhoub has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Francis Shalhoub MD is a male General Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Shalhoub practice?
- Dr. Joseph Shalhoub has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Shalhoub practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Peabody, MA.
See Peabody General Practitioners and Peabody Internists.