A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Shalit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Shalit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shalit graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Shalit has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Cities Hospital
- North Okaloosa Medical Center
- Walton Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Shalit MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Shalit practice?
- Dr. Joseph Shalit has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Shalit practices Cardiovascular Disease near Crestview, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Niceville, FL.
See Crestview Cardiologists.