A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Shalit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Shalit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shalit
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shalit Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shalit graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Shalit has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Cities Hospital
- North Okaloosa Medical Center
- Walton Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Shalit MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Shalit practice?
- Dr. Joseph Shalit has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Shalit practices Cardiovascular Disease near Crestview, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Defuniak Springs, FL and Panama City, FL.
See Crestview Cardiologists.