Learn more about Dr. Joseph Shalit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Shalit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shalit
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Shalit Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shalit graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Shalit has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Cities Hospital
- North Okaloosa Medical Center
- Walton Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Shalit MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Shalit practice?
- Dr. Joseph Shalit has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Shalit practices Cardiovascular Disease near Crestview, FL.
See Crestview Cardiologists.