A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Shapiro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Shapiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Isaac Shapiro MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph I. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Joseph Shapiro has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Shapiro practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, WV and Wauseon, OH.
See Toledo Internists and Toledo Nephrologists.