A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sharpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sharpe, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharpe
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharpe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sharpe, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharpe graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sharpe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Sharpe MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Sharpe practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sharpe has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Sharpe practices Psychiatry near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.