A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sharpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sharpe, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sharpe, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- schizophrenia spectrum disorder
- thought disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharpe graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Sharpe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M. Sharpe MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Sharpe practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sharpe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Sharpe practices Psychiatry near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.