Dr. Joseph Shaughnessy Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Shaughnessy?

Posted on September 23rd, 2014

Dr. yelled at me bc I asked him not to adjust me again, esp while I was in excrutiating pain from an adjustment, I left his office crying! Horrible experience! No one ever called me back to see if I was ok, was not treated Like a property there, just simply a vehicle to run up my insurance bill! 2 years later I still HAVE THE SAME PAIN! Thanks for stealing my money!

Posted on November 20th, 2013

Very thorough and knowledgeable. Physicians Assistants are wonderful assets to the practice. Very good communication between Dr. S. and his PA's. Complicated issues are handled expertly.

Entire staff is amazing.

Posted on March 31st, 2013

The most memorable for is how comfortable I feel regardless why am being seen in the office. I have been with Neurotech for about 10 years and I have changed him to my entire families PCP. A few years ago I was I'll with a cold so I called and spoke with his nurse because I could only talk in a whisper so I asked her what I should do since it was after hours and she told me she would speak with dr and the next thing I know it is him calling me back and was able to tell me that I had gotten larengitis and he hit the nail on the head because after a few days of the scripts he called in I was feeling better so needless to say since it was after hours he simply could have just not have called or to send me to the ER. Thank dr S!!

not so great

Posted on March 11th, 2013

Wait time is about 15 minutes. Arnp sees you, not the dr. Staff doesn't see thru the tasks given to them. Overall, a bad experience.

Posted on July 20th, 2017