A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Shaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Shaver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaver graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Shaver has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shaver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans