A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Shaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaver
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Shaver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaver graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Shaver has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph R Shaver MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Shaver practice?
- Dr. Joseph Shaver has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Shaver practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists, Augusta Critical Care Practitioners, and Augusta Pulmonologists.