A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sheehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sheehan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheehan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheehan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sheehan, CRNA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Occupational Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheehan graduated from University College Dublin School of Medicine, Dublin, Ireland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sheehan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Conrad Sheehan CRNA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Sheehan practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sheehan has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Sheehan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Oak Park, IL.
See Oak Park Surgeons and Oak Park Physiatrists.