Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sheehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sheehan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheehan
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheehan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sheehan, CRNA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Occupational Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheehan graduated from University College Dublin School of Medicine, Dublin, Ireland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sheehan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Conrad Sheehan CRNA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Sheehan practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sheehan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Sheehan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, IL and Norridge, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons and Chicago Physiatrists.