A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Shehadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Shehadi, Neurological Surgeon, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Shehadi, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Shehadi graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shehadi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Shehadi MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Shehadi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Shehadi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Shehadi practices Neurological Surgery near Marysville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH and Columbus, OH.
See Marysville Surgeons.