Dr. Joseph Shehadi MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Columbus, OH

3.9

May 16th, 2016
Medtronics Disaster
I have suffered from severe back/neck pain for years. Dr. Shehadi inserted a Medtronics device that was supposed to help with the pain. Instead, it has left me in more pain with various numbness and circulation in both my arms and legs, blurred vision, overall weakness. I have repeatedly called his office as has the therapist that has come into my home. NONE of the calls have been returned and when I persisted and finally got an appointment with Dr. Shehadi, I was just called and said that the appointment would be with the Nurse Practitioner instead. I want this device removed as I feel it is doing even more damage. I still am trying to get an appointment with him.

December 30th, 2014
Staff is horrible, never returns calls, left without scripts for weeks after surgery

October 14th, 2014
Patient
Dr shehadi is brilliant, kind and 100% informative. I had a very big surgery and came through with flying colors. His staff is extremely helpful and courteous, and answered all of my questions. I would and have highly recommended Dr. Shehadi to other people.

October 13th, 2014
Result of Surgery
Dr. Shehadi is the most competent, kind, personable, supportive and positive person and surgeon I have ever met. He is extremely patient and thorough in his diagnoses. I went to see him upon recommendation of my co-worker and what a recommendation it was. I had a laminectomy and three discs fused and two rods put in my lower back. My recovery went extremely well and didn't take very long at all. I feel good and strong and no one would ever know that I had surgery. I went home a day and a half after surgery and was off of work for about 8 weeks, but was feeling good way before that. I have in turn recommended Dr. Shehadi to two of my other co-workers and they also love him and he has recently operated on one of them. Dr. Shehadi's staff is kind, helpful and most personable as well, Chelsea is a jewel! Dr. Shehadi gets 5 stars and top billing as a brilliant neurologist.

June 4th, 2012
ppickell,,he's awesome.
i have been operated on twice by dr Shehadi. he has found and fixed my prob,both times.makeing sure i knew exactly what my problem was and how he was going to fix it.he was exactly correct on all he done for me.YES i would and have recomended him.He is one who cares about his patients and a perfectionist at his work.Sometimes,he may take a little more time than expected with the patient before you ,but" if needed he will do the same for you he is very COMPASSIONATE ABOUT HIS WORK I PRAY FOR HIM EACH DAY,BECAUSE HE IS DESERVING OF THAT.I WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY EACH DAY FOR HIM FOR ALL THE PAIN HE HAS RELIEVED ME OF.HE IS MY SUPERIOR ANGEL .MY FAMILY AND I LOVE HIM FOR ALL HE'S DONE FOR ME,MY DAUGHTER KC SAID "YOU ARE OUR ROCK" THANK YOU DR J.SHEHADI WE LOVE YOU