A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Shelton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Shelton, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shelton has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Houston Shelton MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Shelton practice?
- Dr. Joseph Shelton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Shelton practices Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.