A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sherrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sherrill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sherrill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherrill graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sherrill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Highlands
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Madden Sherrill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Sherrill practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sherrill has 1 office location.
- Dr. Joseph Sherrill practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Vestavia, AL.