Learn more about Dr. Joseph Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Shin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Shin, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Body Weight
- Breast Cancer
- Bronchial Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Foreign-Body Migration
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Interventional Radiography
- Intestinal Obstruction (Duodenal Obstruction)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pathologic Constriction
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stomach Cancer
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph H Shin MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Shin practice?
- Dr. Joseph Shin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Shin practices Plastic Surgery near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See Scarsdale Surgeons.