A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Shinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Shinn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Shinn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shinn graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Shinn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Witham Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Raymond Shinn MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Shinn practice?
- Dr. Joseph Shinn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Shinn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lafayette, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, IN.
See Lafayette Obstetricians & Gynecologists.