Dr. Joseph Shirer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Shirer?

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Shirer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 29th, 2016

He's been my dermatologist for years.

November 6th, 2015

Dr. Shirer is a wonderful doctor and his staff is very nice. I had a great experience! The girl who does check in was wonderful!!

February 9th, 2015

Overal Management Poor

Dr. Shirer is OK and personable however he passes off some things to assistant who on occasion handled biopsy poorly. The office management is poor. Do not answer phones as listed. Scheduling is poor - EXCESSIVE wait times. Seem to be plenty of workers but they appear to be inefficient. There is quite an army standing around as he rushes in and rushes out.

December 12th, 2014

This guy is the best

June 17th, 2014

Marketing Executive

Dr. Shirer always greets me with a smile and handshake. He is extremely professional, thorough, and knowledgeable. He's open to questions and will provide solutions. I have 100% confidence in his diagnoses, and treatments. Plus, he's kind and considerate, as is his staff. I've had a lot of doctors - Dr. Shirer is at the top of the list.

June 5th, 2012

RUDE STAFF

DR SHIRER DOSE NOT CARE HOW LONG YOU WAIT AND STAFF VERY VERY RUDE.

May 5th, 2012

Love this Doctor!!

I've been going to Dr. Shirer for more than 15 years. I see him regularly every 6-months for skin checks. He is a great doctor, very professional and has a great staff, most of which have been with him for quite some time. He does surgical procedures in the office on certain days and that is the only time that I've had to wait just a bit. Most appointments, I'm in and out timely. I would highly recommend this office!

February 4th, 2010

What a Vist....

Dr Shirer is a great at what he does, but his bedside manner is demeaning. I have never been treated with such lack of respect, I don't know how his staff works for him. Because he spoke the nurse as if she was a child. I will never return to his office and I hope this saves others from experiencing what I experienced.

February 4th, 2010

Excellent dermatologist!

Dr. Shirer has been my dermatologist for 15 years now. He is the best dermatologist ever. He diagnosed my autoimmune disease accurately after having many others send me away with a wrong diagnosis. He gives each patient adequate time depending on their needs. He knows what's up and can diagnose a skin cancer from almost across the room! He is thorough and accurate. Given how knowledgeable he is with the dermatological therapeutic area, no wonder there is a wait to see him. Everybody wants the best! Highly recommend him if you want sound medical treatment for your skin. There's not another one like him.

December 1st, 2009

My wife and I have both been patients of Dr. Shirer for a number of years. Absolutely no compaints.

August 13th, 2009

No nonsense Doctor

(PHOTO SHOWN IS NOT OF DR. SHIRER) I have been going to Dr. Shirer for YEARS along w my family. He is fast but both he & his staff work like a well oiled machine in obtaining & dealing with patients issues. Other than the looong wiating period, I highly reccomend him.

July 23rd, 2009

Very Disappointed

You spent all of 3 minutes with me during my visit after I waited over a half hour past my scheduled appointment time. The visit was rushed and I was not given an opportunity to ask questions. I did not appreciate the slip of paper at the checkout desk encouraging patients to sign a petition against the President for the healthcare bill. You need to leave politics out of your business! Needless to say, I will be finding another Dermatologist.