A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Shube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shube graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Shube has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St Jude Med Ctr, Fullerton, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph W Shube MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Shube practice?
- Dr. Joseph Shube has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Shube practices Family Medicine near Yorba Linda, CA.
See Yorba Linda Primary Care Doctors.