A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Shuen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuen graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Shuen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Jo-Peng Shuen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Shuen practice?
- Dr. Joseph Shuen has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Shuen practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Anesthesiologists and Modesto Pain Management Doctors.