A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Shurman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Shurman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Shurman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shurman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Shurman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Shurman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Shurman practice?
- Dr. Joseph Shurman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Shurman practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Anesthesiologists and La Jolla Pain Management Doctors.