A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Siefker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Siefker, Otolaryngologist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siefker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siefker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Siefker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siefker graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Siefker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Cities Hospital
- North Okaloosa Medical Center
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Daniel Siefker MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Siefker practice?
- Dr. Joseph Siefker has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Siefker practices Otolaryngology and Allergy & Immunology near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Otolaryngologists and Fort Walton Beach Allergists.