A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Siefker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Siefker, Otolaryngologist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Siefker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siefker graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Siefker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Cities Hospital
- North Okaloosa Medical Center
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Siefker MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Siefker practice?
- Dr. Joseph Siefker has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Siefker practices Otolaryngology and Allergy & Immunology near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Otolaryngologists and Fort Walton Beach Allergists.