Dr. Joseph Siefker MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2015
County Commissioner
Dr. Siefker is one of the best ENT/ Otolaryngologist Allergist & Immunologist doctors you would ever want to go to. He is a jewel. Even though he left our area in Mississippi, i still keep up with him. He was my husband's doctor and he became my entire family doctor. I love him.

July 10th, 2013
Engineer
I couldn't breath for 8 months from blocked nasal passage due to Polyps and deviated septum. Dr Siekfer recommended a surgery to mitigate the symptoms. I decided to go ahead with the surgery. It was the best decision I ever made. Doctor Siekfer was awesome, courteous and informative. I felt no pain what so ever after the surgery. Removing the nose packing was only a little discomfort but again no pain. We are so lucky to have Dr.Seikfer in our community, I would recommend him to r all my friend and family because of the superior results. Now I can breath with ease with no blockage what so ever. Thank you Dr. Seikfer for your excellent service and good quality work.

June 17th, 2013
Awesome Humble Doctor
Doc Siefker is a doctor worth seeing and waiting for. You may get upset at times at how long it takes sometimes to wait, but once you get there, you understand why: he takes his time with his patients and has a genuine concern for each person. He is even humble enough to refer you to a different doctor if he cannot help you.

November 1st, 2012
Thanks so much!
Dr. Siefker and staff are always very pleasant and helpful. Dr. Siefker is a wonderful professional who seeks to find a solution to health problems. He is kind and uplifting--a people person!

September 13th, 2012
ER Attending Physician
Dr Siefker very well may have saved my life. He recommended a course of treatment and helped me through a very trying time. Bedside manner is outstanding. A great doctor.

May 22nd, 2012
Highly recommend
Dr. Siefker is an incredible physician. His bedside manner makes him stand apart from others. After two surgeries 3 years apart I consistently recommend him to all my friends and family that his specialty entails.

April 15th, 2011
He was wonderful with my son's surgery. Him and his staff was very imformative and friendly. I would recommend him to anyone.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind comments, I'm glad your son did so well! Happy Mother's Day today, you deserve it!!

February 7th, 2009
fantastic
Dr. Siefker and staff are excellent and I highly recommend them. On my first visit I was his last patient of the day. He accessed my CT scan from the hospital and patiently explained exactly what he was seeing and not only what his diagnosis was but why that particular diagnosis. Once the visit was over, I noticed it was well past his normal hours and we were the last ones in his office. In a follow up visit, sent for an MRI to confirm the problem, he explained the surgical procedure in-depth and addressed any concerns I had. I had plently as this was my first ever surgery, as a matter of fact I had never even had an IV installed before. Also I fly for a living sometimes at altitudes above 20,000 feet unpressurized and I need to make sure this is done correct so as not to put mine or my crews life in any danger. What impressed me the most was his bedside manner. Talking with him is like talking to a normal, everyday friend. He made sure to explain the procedure in layman's terms not in medical jargon that only creates more questions. He also never acted as though I was one of many he was treating that day. That kind of attitude will carry a long way over trying to impress me with his medical knowledge. In all his bedside manner is only exceeded by his skill, no easy feat. In closing, a public, and now on the internet forever, thank you. I would recommend you to anyone and everyone who needs your area of expertise.
Doctor's Response