inactive

Joseph Siegel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

September 21st, 2015
Such A rude doctor
I made an appt to see him, (mind you this is my first time seeing him) and I requested his daughter. They did not bother telling me I would be seeing him instead because she was away on vacation. After waiting 20 min past my appt time he finally came to examine me. I always have lots of questions to ensure I am receiving proper treatment and everything is okay. (He was rude didn't let me finish talking and pretty much brushed me off without answering my question) Definitely first and last visit with him. I don't believe any patient should be treated that way.

January 27th, 2014

April 22nd, 2013
Dr. Joe is great. His staff however is horrible. They will talk about you while you are sitting right there. Sad that the doctor gets bad marks because of the staff.

April 20th, 2012
Unhappy
Dr Siegel - I have been seeing him for years - I call for an appointment and like to see him during a time when I am not teaching so I do not have to take a day off - I have to wait 3 weeks for a after 3 pm appointment ? - next I ask if I can get 3 weeks of premarin while I am waiting -No I was told - take a day off and see me ? I am not going back there -

April 7th, 2009
After getting the run around and "this is not my responsibility" from the staff after they submitted my insurance information incorrectly, and an hour of phone calls later, I spoke with Dr Joe to inform him of the problem. He not only rushed me off the phone and would not let me speak, but his exact words to me were: "if you don't like it go somewhere else." This spoke volumes about not only the front desk's customer serve, but his practice's, as well.Additionally, the front desk OFTEN forgets to take the out of office message off the phone, and it can take up to a week to finally get in touch with someone to schedule an appointment.I would NOT recommend this doctor.