A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Siemienczuk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Siemienczuk graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Siemienczuk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siemienczuk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Siemienczuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph N. Siemienczuk practice?
Dr. Joseph Siemienczuk practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Beaverton, OR and Hillsboro, OR.
See Portland Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giuseppe Siemienczuk, Dr. Josef Siemienczuk