A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Siemienczuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Siemienczuk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siemienczuk graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Siemienczuk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph N Siemienczuk MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph N. Siemienczuk practice?
- Dr. Joseph Siemienczuk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Siemienczuk practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.