Overall Review

March 5th, 2014
NIGHTMARE
With my pregnancy I was refereed to him by a family memeber and I had a lot of questions and I remember the lack of eye contact, his answer to one of my questions as a new mom reading from the book what to expect when your expecting went like "this book makes my job miserable, don't bother reading it." If you can't answer a simple question a new mom has appropriately you have failed at your job. Delivering my son was beautiful and he treated my delivery as if he was bored and careless, like it was his 1 millionth delivery and didn't answer any questions I had and was awful the worst doctor ever.

March 9th, 2011
WORST DR EVER!
My sister was recently taken to the ER for a miscarriage and this horrible excuse for a Dr was the one on call. He narrated the pelvic exam by saying "there is a lot of blood here" and commenting to the nurse that "there's going to blood everywhere in a minuet" will performing the exam. His bedside manner was horrible and this man should not be allowed to care for patients in this manner. This was a very hard time for our family and he was by no means competent or understanding. He tone was very offensive and demeaning. I for one will never let this Dr in the same room as myself or a family member again!

June 2nd, 2009
Current patient
I have been a patient of Dr. Sincavage for over 10 years now, and its because he's a very caring and attentive Dr. Some people find it weird to have a male Dr. but he makes it very comfortable and there is always a female nurse present during vaginal exams should you feel uncomfortable. I can talk to him about any issue comfortably. He has amazing staff and his office is very professional and clean. He's the best! Its rare to find a Dr. your this comfortable with.K. Slowe