A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Singer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Singer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph David Singer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Singer practice?
- Dr. Joseph Singer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Singer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA.
See Sarasota Obstetricians & Gynecologists.