Overall Review

July 21st, 2016
Dr. Joe-High Quality All the Way
Dr. Joe is by far one of the best doctors in Michigan. He cares about his patients and helps them to health.

May 19th, 2016
outstanding manner and gave me time

September 8th, 2015
Superb Physician
EXCEPTIONAL PHYSICIAN!!! I have worked with 100's a physicians during my career and have had numerous personal physicians and Dr. Skandalaris is a step or two above the rest Bedside manner cannot be beat and his relationship with his staff is wonderful

February 13th, 2014
Dr. Joe
I've been seeing Dr. Skandalaris since he first started at Internal Medicine Associates in Howell. I feel so comfortable talking to him that I feel like I'm talking to my brother. I'm honest with him like I've never been with another doctor. He's a good guy and a better doctor.

August 2nd, 2013
Best Doctor in Michigan
I don't know what I would do without Dr. Joe. I hope he doesn't leave Livingston County. I don't trust many doctors, and he respects and is extremely sensitive with me. He understands me as a person and treats me very well. He makes sure that he explains my medical conditions in terms that I can understand. He is hilarious, friendly, extremely knowledgeable, and catches other doctors' mistakes. Lynette, his nurse, is also very nice and helpful. The office staff seems to be getting better as years have passed. Dr. Joe, on the other hand, is on an All Star League of his Own. You won't find anybody as humanitarian, curious to find the answers, and committed to his services as a doctor.

February 15th, 2013
awesomeness
Dr. Joe is an awesome Dr. He has helped myself and my husband on many levels. He is careing and very likeable. H listens to funny stories and tells a few of his own and makes you feel like friends as well as being professional as a Dr. All Drs can learn from his manerisim.

January 29th, 2013
Patient
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE..... Dr. Skandalaris and his assistant Lynette. Front office staff is difficult to deal with, but I don't let them stop me from one of the greatest docs. I have worked in medicine for over 20 years and worked with and associated with many physicians and Dr. Skandalaris is super special.

July 25th, 2012
Great Doc
Dr. Skandalaris has chosen the right profession and is an exceptional caring doctor.

October 27th, 2011
Excellent Physician - Great Guy
I have been a pt. since 2000. Couldn't ask for a greater more compassionate doctor.

October 24th, 2011
Dr. Skandalaris is a great doctor! He listens to you and is just a down to earth good person. Always helpful and caring.