A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Skender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Skender is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Skender, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Skender graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Skender has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph George Skender MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Skender practice?
- Dr. Joseph Skender has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Skender practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bingham Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Pontiac, MI.