Dr. Joseph George Skender MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Skender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Skender is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Skender, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Skender graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Skender has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skender accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Skender practice?
Dr. Joseph Skender practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Bingham Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Bingham Farms Internists and Bingham Farms Rheumatologists.