Learn more about Dr. Joseph Skender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Skender is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skender
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skender Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Skender, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Skender graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Skender has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph George Skender MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Skender practice?
- Dr. Joseph Skender has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Skender practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bingham Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI.