Internists, Rheumatologist
32270 Telegraph Rd
Ste 120
Bingham Farms, MI 48025
248-646-1965
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  LAB TECH  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2012

DR.SKENDER WAS OK WITH ME WHEN I WAS IN HIS OFFICE, BUT NOT TOO CAREING, OUT OF THE OFFICE, IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT DAY FOR HIM TO GET BACK WITH YOU, HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU UNLESS YOUR SEEN IN THE OFFICE.HE DOES'NT GET BACK WITH YOU REGARDING YOUR RESULTS, SO WHY GET TESTED?

|  show details
Nov 14th, 2010

When I first started having symptoms of joint/muscle pain, neuritis and fatigue I was sent to Dr Skender. I found him to be condescending and hurtful. Beacuse I didn't present with loss of range of motion in the effected joints, he literally told me it was all in my head without test 1 being given. He treated me as if I were a hypochondriac. I left his office in tears and allowed my disease to progress and go untreated for years because of that experience. I am now in End stage nephritis due to the SLE I was eventually diagnosed with.

|  No bedside manner at all.  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2010

I didn't ever get a diagnosis. If you don't insist or ask, they won't bother teling you anything, including painful procedures.I really appreciate when a doctor lets me know what to expect when he is going to inflict pain.I get the feeling no one in that office speaks to each other.Not the kind of office I am looking to be treated at.