Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 13th, 2015

Excellent doctor.

23 years show details 23 years
by Peggy Burry on Oct 11th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Skender for almost 25 years. I have severe Rheumatoid Arthritis. He is a very caring and thoughtful doctor, and I would recommend him to anyone.

LAB TECH show details LAB TECH
Apr 3rd, 2012

DR.SKENDER WAS OK WITH ME WHEN I WAS IN HIS OFFICE, BUT NOT TOO CAREING, OUT OF THE OFFICE, IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT DAY FOR HIM TO GET BACK WITH YOU, HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU UNLESS YOUR SEEN IN THE OFFICE.HE DOES'NT GET BACK WITH YOU REGARDING YOUR RESULTS, SO WHY GET TESTED?

Nov 14th, 2010

When I first started having symptoms of joint/muscle pain, neuritis and fatigue I was sent to Dr Skender. I found him to be condescending and hurtful. Beacuse I didn't present with loss of range of motion in the effected joints, he literally told me it was all in my head without test 1 being given. He treated me as if I were a hypochondriac. I left his office in tears and allowed my disease to progress and go untreated for years because of that experience. I am now in End stage nephritis due to the SLE I was eventually diagnosed with.

No bedside manner at all. show details No bedside manner at all.
Jun 14th, 2010

I didn't ever get a diagnosis. If you don't insist or ask, they won't bother teling you anything, including painful procedures.I really appreciate when a doctor lets me know what to expect when he is going to inflict pain.I get the feeling no one in that office speaks to each other.Not the kind of office I am looking to be treated at.

> > Patient Reviews