A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Skinner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Skinner, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Skinner graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Skinner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Christopher Skinner MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Skinner practice?
- Dr. Joseph Skinner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Skinner practices Emergency Medicine near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Carmel Emergency Physicians.